Thursday, June 25, 2020

Wk 8: view change on bionic for military ?


I think so.  But my view is more from a civilian point of view.  I would imagine military strategist would think quite differently as they have quite a different parameter to think about; particularly military intentions and influence are global now days.

In one-way, bionic person or soldier can be a wild concept.  Perhaps they can do a good job defending or perhaps not.  Perhaps they can greatly enhance the deployment of a military mission. 

Since I really do not know much about military, I would say my views will change somewhat depending the final intention, i.e. if we ever get to know 😊  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BioChem Week5 : Biomimicry = modern Feng Shui?

    Biomimicry architectural design is a forward-thinking concept that has been implemented worldwide and is emerging in the US.   The Bul...